We are always looking for great people to join our team here in Stephenville, TX. If you would like to submit your application for consideration in the future, follow the directions below.
How To Apply:
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO APPLY.
Benefits including 401(k) and company health insurance are available. All positions require a completed Downunder Horsemanship application, a resume, a cover letter describing your previous experience, and verifiable references. To be considered submit all elements in one email (cover letter, resume, application and references) to our HR Department at: email@example.com
Employment Application (PDF format)
Web Designer/Graphic Designer
We are looking for a highly creative individual who possesses expert design and conceptual skills in addition to in-depth knowledge of technology and software used to produce superior media to join our in house team in Stephenville, Texas. Our ideal candidate will exhibit focus, efficiency, and quickness as they work on a variety of tasks and projects which they see to completion. Being proactive and taking initiative in their areas of responsibility while being positive, approachable, and having the ability to work with a team. They’re attentive to the department’s projects, tasks, and objectives and self-motivated to contribute even if it means stretching beyond their skill level. The strength to admit when they don’t know the answer to a problem, but have an idea where they can independently find the answer is a skill we are seeking. They’re eager to learn as well as train and share ideas to improve the department and demonstrate dedication to the company.
Qualifications & Skills:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years applied experience
- Professional portfolio of designs for web and other media
- Excellent visual style, a solid knowledge of design principles
- Strong written/verbal skills, able to proof-read and communicate with clarity
- Well organized and able to support projects with conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Advanced knowledge in many of the following areas:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Fireworks, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Typography, layout design, color schemes, photography, digital motion
- Human-technology interaction
- HTML and CSS
- ASP (.NET), ColdFusion, PHP
- Work with design firm and internal teams to maintain a consistent and professional style for content across media platforms
- Design and produce web interfaces, layouts, styles, and graphic resources
- Assist in web coding and perform modifications as needed
- Test web application functionality and styles across browsers
- Create and coordinate marketing related graphics, ads, and emails
- Maintain web content (e.g. ecommerce product listings, internet TV videos, photo galleries, etc.)
- Serve as the liaison for artwork/content related needs within the organization
- Maintain DVD duplication/printing system
- Provide technical support to the company and web support to club members
- Research and test web related technology solutions and make recommendations
MUST INCLUDE RESUME, EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION, AND DESIRED SALARY.